Staying “in the loop” is easy with MyDOTD
- sign up to find out about projects in your area and avoid traffic congestion and delays. Use the links below to find us on Facebook
and follow us on Twitter
for up-to-the-minute info on road conditions, traffic and ferries. Check out our YouTube
channel for videos about current projects and initiatives.
DOTD Social Media Participant Code of Conduct:
We welcome and encourage comments, conversations and feedback. To maintain a professional space where ongoing communication can take place, please be advised of the following:
- Foul language, threats, obscene comments and other unacceptable comments, content and posts will be deleted at the administrator's discretion.
- Spam, off-topic or other similar posts and comments will be deleted at the administrator's discretion.
- These accounts are monitored during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.), and during emergency situations (ice storms, hurricanes, flooding, etc.).
- Some issues are best handled off-line, or off of the social sites. We may ask you to call us, message us privately or email us to best respond to your question or address a concern. Additionally, some great resources include:
- For traffic and road conditions, call 511, or visit www.511la.org.
- For other questions, contact DOTD's Customer Service Center at 877-542-3683, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The center is open from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.