DOTD maintains four primary divisions: Multimodal, Engineering, Operations, and Management & Finance. We also work closely with the Louisiana Transportation Authority to promote, plan, finance, develop, construct, control, regulate, operate and maintain tollways and transitways within the state. Click the links below to access DOTD divisions and offices.
Note: Light Blue links will direct you to a website. Dark blue links will direct you to contact information for the selected area.
- Administration (links to Compliance (Civil Rights), Local Public Agencies, Louisiana Transportation Authority, Office of the Secretary)
- Engineering (links to Audit Section Claims, Bridge Design, Construction, Consultant Contract Services, Contracts & Specs, Digital Plans Delivery, EDSM, Environmental, Historic Bridge Marketing, Location & Survey, Louisiana Transportation Research Center (LTRC), Materials Lab, Pavement & Geotechnical, Project Development, Project Management, Public-Private Partnerships, Public Works & Water Resources, Real Estate, Right-of-Way Permits, Road Design, Standard Plans/Special Details, Standard Specifications, Structural Construction/Fabrication, Systems Construction Contract Admin, Traffic Counts, Traffic Engineering )
- Management & Finance (links to Audit & Quality Control, Business Services, Budget, Financial Services, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement )
- Multimodal Commerce (links to Aviation, Marine & Rail, Port Priority, Ports & Waterways. Railroads & Streetcars, Trucking )
- Operations (links to Adopt-a-Road, Bridge Maintenance and Inspections, Call Before You Dig, District Offices, Emergency Operations, Facilities / Landscaping, Ferry & Moveable Bridge Status, Get a Game Plan, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Loss Prevention, Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Motorist Assistance Patrol (MAP), Outdoor Advertising, Structures & Facilities, Tolling Operations, Traffic Services, Truck Permits )
- Planning (links to Data Collection & Management Systems, Highway Safety, Intermodal, LA Offshore Terminal Authority (LOOP), Metro Planning Organizations, Public Transportation, Road Transfer Program, State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), Statewide Transportation Plan, Transportation Planning )