DOTD Career Center
Welcome to the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) Career Center home page!
The LA DOTD is a diverse organization with approximately 4,000 employees state-wide. Our agency employs individuals in professional, technical, and administrative support positions to provide a strong and reliable transportation system. We seek talented and innovative people who demonstrate excellence while delivering transportation systems that enhance quality of life and facilitate economic growth. Interested candidates may Click here to apply
Why should you choose LA DOTD?
Our employees choose to work and stay at LA DOTD because our agency fosters a working environment that embraces and rewards change, innovative ideas, and progressive development while sustaining our employees' desire for work/life balance.
The LA DOTD offers:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Robust Training and Development Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Plan
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Recognition and Retention Programs
- Employee Wellness Program
- Succession Planning Program
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Leave and Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
To receive additional information regarding the above and more, please click here